I wasn’t actually NOMINATED for this award by Amelia at “One Catholic Mama“, but she offered these questions for us to play along, so here I go!
1. What’s one thing you do really well?
Procrastinating!! And doing things pretty darn well at the last possible second.
Seriously, if I know you’re coming for dinner, I clean like a crazy person for the hour before you arrive.
2. What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written (include link)?
I’m not sure that this is my favorite, but I feel like it was freeing, to have it out there.
3. What is one blog post or article by another writer that has stuck with you for a long time (include link)?
This blog post is one of the reasons I wanted to even homeschool.. and when we started, it wasn’t at ALL what I wanted.
And this isn’t the exact link, but it’s a good start, the Christmas Unit from Elizabeth Foss
We loved getting these books, and learning, talking, and just being together doing this unit.
If only it could ALWAYS be so simple.
4. Are you a “cat person” or a “dog person”?
I only like the IDEA of pets, we have both a dog and a cat, but we had kids first, so I think I feel differently than others about this.
I also think kittens are liars..lol adorable little liars, they are so cute and sweet, then they grow up scratch your eyes out and pee on your bed!
5. How well do you get along with your siblings?
They’re all horrible and I hate them. (I’m an only child)
6. Do you subscribe to any publications?
We don’t pay for any anymore, however.. some just won’t stop showing up!