I wasn’t actually NOMINATED for this award by Amelia at “One Catholic Mama“, but she offered these questions for us to play along, so here I go!
1. What’s one thing you do really well?
Procrastinating!! And doing things pretty darn well at the last possible second.
this is 100% true
Seriously, if I know you’re coming for dinner, I clean like a crazy person for the hour before you arrive.
2. What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written (include link)?
I’m not sure that this is my favorite, but I feel like it was freeing, to have it out there.
“Where do I begin”
3. What is one blog post or article by another writer that has stuck with you for a long time (include link)?
This blog post is one of the reasons I wanted to even homeschool.. and when we started, it wasn’t at ALL what I wanted.
And this isn’t the exact link, but it’s a good start, the Christmas Unit from Elizabeth Foss
We loved getting these books, and learning, talking, and just being together doing this unit.
If only it could ALWAYS be so simple.
4. Are you a “cat person” or a “dog person”?
I only like the IDEA of pets, we have both a dog and a cat, but we had kids first, so I think I feel differently than others about this.
I also think kittens are liars..lol adorable little liars, they are so cute and sweet, then they grow up scratch your eyes out and pee on your bed!
5. How well do you get along with your siblings?
They’re all horrible and I hate them. (I’m an only child)
6. Do you subscribe to any publications?
We don’t pay for any anymore, however.. some just won’t stop showing up!
7. If your house was on fire, and you had time to grab ONE object to save (assume all other people and pets are already out safely), what would it be?
This is a hard one!
I think our wedding album. We were married before the digital age, so if that goes, we have no photographs to turn to.
8. Are there any kids’ toys that you suspect you might enjoy playing with as much as/more than the kids?
I would (secretly) like to learn to play mine craft.
9. What kind of candy will you be handing out for Halloween?
chocolates, decent ones, so if any are left over, we can has them!
Play along, if you want, answer in comments, or link back to your blog!